cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS 6.20 Login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i set up an external ITS 6.20 (Patch 13) with Apache 1.3.26.

I didn't change anything, so everything should be at the default values.

Now if i try to access the Webgui with Opera 7.5 I get the login, an after I entered my name and password and pushed Login, i get the hourglass.

If i try the same with the Internet Explorer i get:

-

-

No Service Name Specified

Your request did not contain a service name. Please provide a service name as part of the URL.

Example URL:

http://.../scripts/wgate/CreateSO/!

or...

Session Already Terminated

There is currently no session running that might accept this request.

This situation usually occurs if your session has been closed by the Internet Transaction Server and you tried to navigate to a previously requested page by selecting BACK in your browser. To proceed you must first restart the session as described above.

© 1996-2003, SAP AG

-

-

In IE it's the same, if i try to login to my admin-instance of its.

Seems like a cookie problem, but i set everything to accept all cookies.

I don't have anymore ideas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we had the same problem.

It's a pitty that in this discussion no final solution was provided.

The solution in our case was to increase the size of the parameter MaxCtxTSize in the AGATE (from 5 to 10 MB).

Perhaps this will help someone else in a similar case.

BTW: with IE 6.0.2800 you will not see the errormessage, as long as you do not open a new window with CTRL-N within the session which never seems to end. The root cause for this is the amount of data especially in ALV-Grids (this was the problem in our case).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, now i tried something else, which turned out really strange results:

If i set Opera to "Identify as MS IE" i get the hourglass.

If i set Opera to "Identify as Opera" i get this error: @ C:\Program Files\SAP\ITS\6.20\config\..\ITS_E14\templates\system\dm\d_generator.html : fatal error 0x2101: errors occured during include

The last one:

If i set Opera to "Identify as Mozilla 5.0" it works...

So it seems to be a wrong setting in the Webserver?

Or does the ITS check the BrowserID?

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry no clue

Former Member
0 Kudos

just an additional info, i also tried the latest Opera 7.5x to connect to ESS/ITS but it seems that this browser is not fully supported. All functionality works fine with IE though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, after i set different User-Agents in Opera, i found out, that the ITS checks the User-Agent-Field in the HTTP-Request and reacts depending on this. The problem is, if ITS can't identify this string.

But with IE it seems to be a version problem here. So I user IE Version 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633 on Windows XP, which don't work. I don't even get a cookie (request) from ITS.

Then i tried from another pc with a little older version of IE (6.0.2600.0000IS on Windows 2000) and there i got access to the webgui.

Could Windows XP or 2000 make the difference??

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

Please take a look at OSS note 489943 and check if it is helpful for you. Maybe it's a cookie issue?

Best regards,

Henning.

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bernd,

I guess that your IE on Windows XP SP2 doesn't accept cookies for the domain you send the request to. Please check your IE settings. It also might be some strange behaviour caused by the security changes for intranet and trusted sites in XP SP2.

Cheers,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps i should mention, that if i login to the admin instance (where the login works with Opera, but not IE), i can also perform the R3_ping and R3_info from the other Instance.

But if i directly connect to my its_web instance, no login works. In IE i get the session error and in Opera i get the hourglass....

Former Member
0 Kudos

My url to access the login is:

http://its_web.witron.de:82/scripts/wgate/webgui/!

I didn't forget the !.

What's so confusing is the different behavior of Opera and Internet Explorer.

Now i tried the autologin via the webgui.srvc, but it didn't help too. It skips the login and i get the error imediatliy.

I also tried with Apache 2.0.50, but it's the same way.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post the URL you are trying to use to log on.

It may help to analyze it better.

(my guess is that ! is missing at the end of the url)

Regards

Raja