Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify the Task List default

stephane_lamarche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I was able to create and assign a custom Task List Variant to my CHARM Project, but now I would like to modify the default behavior of the custom Task List. I would like to set the status locks on all the tasks to be unlocked by default. Currently when I create a new Task List all tasks are locked, at the exception of the header tasks.

Where can I find this config?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RiccardoEscher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no config to change this behaviour I know of.

When you open a task list with /TMWFLOW/MAINTINST or directly with SCMA all system dependend actions are locked by defalut.

But when you use the PPF-action "Go to task plan" via the action button, this action has a routine which releases some locks of the task plan before calling internally transaction SCMA (you can also double click upon the H....... entry in the document flow of CRMD_ORDER).

The selection of which locks to open is done depending on the actual status. If the CD is in status "In development" the locks of the development system (source system) will be opened, if the status is "To be Tested" the locks of the Q-System will be opended, and so on.

If you need locks which belong to another status to be opened (for example when you use the action "create transport of copies" and want to import the so generated transport into the Q system), you have to use the generic task "Lock/Release Transport Tracks".

Edited by: Riccardo Escher on Dec 4, 2009 12:13 PM

Answers (0)