cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in accessing catalogues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am unable to access Catalogues from the Portal, when I click on other links such Create Shopping cart from Old or templates, Internal goods/services, Describe what u need its working fine. When I am trying to create SC through catalogues by clicking on Exernal or Internal catalogue no pop up screen is coming.

In short when I click on any catalogue nothing is displayed, no pop up screen and no error....the same initial screen stays on.

I have full authorization but still its not working.

Can u please let me know what all settings to be checked to access catalogues.

Await for ur solutions.

Rgds,

Maaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it work for other users?

you have inherited CAT attribute , thats why you got catalog link iin the web page.

any error message you get ?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu thanks for you reply.

Every user is facing the same problem.I dont get any error message .

Problem is when I am trying to create Shopping Cart from Catalogues, the moment I click on "External Catalogue" or "Internal Catalogue" system shud take me to catalogues right but nothing happens in my case....portal displays the same initial screen without any errors.

Regards,

Maaz.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mazz

drill this spr settings in SRM

SPRO

Define external web services (Catalog,Vendor list)

check it up.

br

muthu

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mazz

Please provide for us the details of the call structure of the catalog(s) called. Have you configured the call structure to use OUTBOUND_HANDLER or INBOUND_HANDLER parameters?

What version of SRM are you running, i.e. if you are on SRM_SERVER 550 or lower, have you tried the response of the catalogs with ITS echnology rather than in portal frames?

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any replies please?