cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Byte-Offset in XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am reading a huge xml file using a proxy. The file is sent from a legacy system to PI. PI is passing the file to R3.

Everything seem to be ok on PI side ( sxi_monitor). We face the problem in the R3 side. Sxi_monitor on R3 side shows the error

*********'

SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Request Message</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>/1SAI/TXS00000000000000000066</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>XML Bytepos.: 113 XML Path: ns1:budstikkenXml_Extended_MT(1) Error Text: System expected element 'budstikkenXml_Extended_MT'</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error during XML => ABAP conversion (Request Message; error ID: CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT; (/1SAI/TXS00000000000000000066 XML Bytepos.: 113 XML Path: ns1:budstikkenXml_Extended_MT(1) Error Text: System expected element 'budstikkenXml_Extended_MT')) System expected element 'budstikkenXml_Extended_MT'</SAP:Stack>

When i try to test it using transaction sproxy i get follwoing message:

System expected element

' messagel_Extended_MT', Byte-Offset in XML:

114 , ST: /1SAI/TXS00000000000000000066, Line: 356

Any suggestions?

Regards

Ugur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The byte offset is nothing but the position in the XML where it is finding problem. Check the XML at that row and column and you would know the issue.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I have removed almost all the content i the file, so there is about 20 lines back. And validtated it in the XML spy.

Even with this little file i get the error, when I am trying to test it in sproxy on R3 side. So maybe the problem is not the file but the proxy. And this proxy worked fine before the upgrade.