cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign the new transaction type ZSLFN001 instead of SLFN0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts..

Recently we are using SOLMAN 7.0 EHP1 SP4 in service desk function, we have to define our own message status, but not using the standard 'SLFN0001'. I wanna copy a new one, Since the status is not enough for us, and also for the notification mail's activation. can anybody tell me how to do so??

Only changes in this is needed, others still using the SAP Standard.

Also.. as I know... If I have changed this ( I mean the messages status in the drill down button), the function 'Sent to SAP' will not working properly... IS THAT TRUE??

Regards

Ethern

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ethern,

From your message I understand that you want to change the status profile SLFN0001 to ZSLFN001.

At transaction SPRO->SAP Reference IMG->SAP Solution Manager->Scenario-Specific Settings->Service Desk->Service Desk->General Settings->Define Transaction Types activity, you can change SLFN transaction type and change the status profile to the one you have created before.

If you haven't create this status before, you should check the activity Change the status profile for User Status at the path SPRO->SAP Reference IMG->SAP Solution Manager->Scenario-Specific Settings->Service Desk->Service Desk->Status Profile->Change Status Profile for User Status.

There, you can copy SLFN0001 status to ZSLFN001 and create your new status.

For your second question, if you don't change the action profile, you should still have the action "Send to SAP". But you must also have the "Sent to SAP" status at your new ZSLFN001 status profile.

I hope it could help you.

Best regards,

Tomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tomas,

Many thanks to you! That was great for as your suggestion, the issue has been solved mostly... But only one thing left..

Since we need the actions condition in these values to active mail sending action. Now when create a new message, the mail can not been sent out automatically.. We have to logon the solution manager to modified the messages like below then it works.

Using crm_dno_monitor -> double click the new created message -> change into edit mode -> then save(nothing to be changed). Then from the action tab, I can see that the mail for status 'NEW' has been trigered and sent out..

If it is possible that when the end user create a new message, after input the certain infos in the message and save, Solution manager can triger this action automatically... that is the point!

For recently, in the CRM_DNO -> SLFN0001_ADVANCED , I create a new actions like 'sent mail to support when status in NEW'... but under this condition, we have to modified the message then can be sent....

Settings for the 'sent mail to support when status in NEW' is in below.

Actions setting:

processing time : Immediate processing

Processing times not permitted: No restrictions

select the 'schedule automatically' only, de-select all the others

Partner determination:

SLFN0003 (Support Team)

Action determination:

Determination Technology: Determination Using Conditions that Can Be Transported

Rule Type: Workflow Conditions

Action Merging: Max. 1 Action for Each Action Definition

Processing type:

chose 'smartforms mail'

Mail settings:

Form Name ZSD_MAIL_TO_SUPPORT_TEAM

Processing Class CL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER

Processing Method CRM_SRVORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM

Archive Mode Mail Only

Is there anything wrong?? or some where I have to modified....

sorry for my poor english description... hope you can understand me )

Regards

Ethern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Solution Manager EhP1 SP3 and my configuration for that action is the same you have. The only difference is with:

· Time of Processing: Processing when saving document

· Processing Method: CRM_ORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM

Please, check it again with this two changes. I hope it could help you.

Best regards,

Tomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

As I metioned above, are your system can sent the notify mail to the message creater when they create a new message? without logon to the solution manager and do the 'edit' -> 'save' operation?...

Regards

Ethern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ethern

With this configuration, I can send an email to the support team when the support message is created. This email is sent automatically and I don't need to edit the message and save it.

Best regards,

Tomás.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi xiaofeng guo

I have the same problem.

After we upgrade to solman 7 the action of sending mail to the support team only happens after we enter and save the message.

When we were in the solman 4 the action happened automatically.

Do you know the answer by now?

Best regards

Lior Grinberg