cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer the correct Purchasing Group to the BE ?

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im using the extended scenario, so...all my documents are transfered to my backend (R3) with the same purchasing group.

Now I want to change that, so.. every document sent to R3 should have the "corresponding" Purch. Group.

The problem here is that there's a person who decides how to reassign the workload between several Purch Groups.

My initial idea es:

- Add a new attribute in PPOMA for Local Purch Groups. This new attribute is the Purch Group Key in the backend.

- Customize the "transfer" badi in order to update the Purch Group.

Does exist any other solution to this ? (I dont know if I'll be able to accomplish this even with my initial idea.

Thanks for your help !

REgards,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I found note: 787426.

Somebody has done this ? I dont understand this fields:

PARTNER = business partner number of the requester in SRM

->Is it something like 50000202?

EXT_PARTNER_PFT = '0013' for requester

-> What is it ? Should be a hardcoded '0013 'value ?

PARENT_GUID = GUID of the relevant parent-entry (ITEM_GUID of the relevant item)

-> This value will be taken from... ?

Thank you !

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented this solution. For partner_pft (this is the partner function) you can hardcode '0013'. For the parent_guid you should take the item guid. For the partner, you need the partner guid from SRM. You can call the FM's BP_CENTRALPERSON_GET and BAPI_BUPA_GET_NUMBERS in the SRM system to get this number.

BR,

Sjoerd.

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sjoerd 😃

I was confused, I noticed that note is to transfer data from R3 to SRM. I need exactly the opposite =(

So I used the note as a basis for my need. Ill create a "map" ZTable in SRM and Ill change the Purch Group field with a badi.

Thank you very much for your help !!!

Best Regards,

Diego

Answers (0)