cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Forms&Process :Authorization error while opening work item in the UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The process has been started successfully and the work item was appeared in the UWL of MSS.

But when I try to open the work item , I got the following errors:

"User XXXX doesnot have authorization on pernr 8000123"

"You are not authorized to process this process"

When I checked, the User XXXX has the required roles for authorization such as SAP_ASR_MANAGER and SAP_ASR_EMPLOYEE and the authorization object P_ASRCONT has been assigned to it as well.

Still why these errors are coming?

Does anybody know about it?

Thanks & regards,

Lek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the pernr 8000123 have the USER ID 105 maintained.

Kind Regards,

Mukesh

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have had exactly the same error. Make sure you have read the help.sap.com documentation carefully:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/43/3d8f8118391bcbe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm. The minimum requirement is access to one infotype (it does not matter whether there is data in the infotype and it does not matter which infotype you choose) via CHECK_MIN_PERNR_AUTHORIZATION of BAdI HRPAD00AUTH_CHECK. More specifically, we solved it be providing access to infotype 0002 to all employees.

Furthermore, check what level of authorizations you have set in the config for the activities.

IMG->Personnel Management->HR Administrative Services->Authorizations->Define Authorization Method for Activities (All Processes) or Define Authorization Methods for Activities (for Each Process Group).

This should help you solve your problem.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

use tx "idontrememberthecode" to check the autorizations for the users (and auth fails). You will find the name of the object that failed. Next you find a role which have this object assigned (and the value that is expected to pass). Next you check if your user has this role and add it.

Otto