cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SeeBurger Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any body provide me with the details on how to configure Seeburger adapters? There is a requirement which I need to work on. I have the PI server but I dont have access to SeeBurger as of now.

I am new to SeeBurger but well versed with the concepts.

Can anyone provide me the step by step implementation of the EDI SeeBurger Adapter to process I/B and O/B EDI files.

Thanks

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First-- Need to buy the Seeburger Package and with in it we have the BIC mapping designer tool which converts the EDI to XML..

THis BIC mapping designer tools needs to installed in your standalone system and create an .SDA file for the required mappings and deploy them in PI server..

WE can achieve the fuctionality without using seeburger also with the help of module configuration in the File adapter we can process the inbound and outbound files.. this is the other work around where we can get the funcitionality..

for more information reply with exact requirement..

regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a fresh implementation and they need to process EDI - XI -IDOC and vice versa.

I have to give them the best solution. There are around 15 interfaces in it.

I am new to modules and Seeburger so would have like a doc which shows step by step screen shots

THanks

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, in the seeburger documentation you can see how to use the BIC module which mainly convert from EDI to Xml. Once you get the xml You can work like in normal scenarios (file)XML to IDOC.

For more information you can go to:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417200)ID0313779950DB01194278459383129267End...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417200)ID0313779950DB01194278459383129267End...

I hope this helps you

Regards

Ivan

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

BIC Mapping designer comes with the bundle of Seeburger Package, so with the package instally separately the BIC mapping designer tool and in that we have some standard set of converting i.e mapping programs. so if you go and search in help of that it provides the information of how to create a .SDA files and once you create that deploy that using basis people in to the PI server.

For the module configuration that to be used in the File adapters are as follows:

If it is to pick the sender EDI file then the following should be used in the Module Tab of the Sender File Adapter:

PROCESSING SEQUENCE

Number, ModuleName, Module Type, Module Key

1,localejbs/CallBicXIRaBean,Local Enterprise Bean,bic

2,CallSapAdapter,Local Enterprise Bean, 0

MODULE CONFIGURATION

Module Key, Parameter Name, Parameter Value

bic,desDelimeter,,~ (Here ~ is the separator)

bic,destSourceMsg,MainDocument

bic,destTargetMsg,MainDocument

bic,dynamicConfiguration,true

bic,mappingName,See_X2E_ANSIX12_810_V4010 (This is the 810 EDI mapping name which this should be deployed as .SDA in PI server)

bic,newLine,true

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys..... THe replies were very helpful... Will reqrd points....

Still can i have a screen shot of the things you are telling so that I will be confident after seeing the SeeBurger tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check my blog below

/people/rajeshkumar.pasupula/blog/2009/08/05/wanna-implement-seeburger-for-edi-find-the-booster

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you get the adapter there will be some material with it - documentation on different adapters and examples. With seeburger it is quite comprehensive and shows you step by step for one full cycle. e.g. Inbound

Also search for Parteek's blogs on SDN he has given quite information on it.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This link could help you:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417300)ID1472708750DB11460595653271245537End...SDNWeblogs_SapExchangeInfrastructurexi%2528SAPNetworkWeblogs%253ASAPExchangeInfrastructure%2528XI%2529%2529

Regards,

Giuseppe