cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQ Series details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have to replace MQ Series with SAP Netweaver PI.

Could you please tell me, what all knowledge I should have to work on this scenario.

For Example : I should know MQ Series, so that I can understand the existing scenarios which are all done using MQ Series.

Please provide your suggestion.

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

You have to know

1. How to crete the interfaces

2. How to develope the mapping and mapping logic

3. How to simplify the mapping logic

4. How to do the configuration.

5. If enterprise service you are using then how to publish the services and how to use the SOA futures.

6. What are all the futures supported by the MQ Series and how to use those futures to minize the developement and maximise the performance.

7. How it is handling the security mechanism.

8. How to develope the user defined things (if the predefined thing is not suitable to our requirement.

9. If you are processing the very large files then how it can handle the large files.

Regards

Ramesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

If you want to migrate MQ Series interfaces in to PI,then you have to know some knowledge about MQ Series.

MQ Series along with Message Broker will work as a complete middleware,so you have to know the interface flow and mapping logic.Because you need to understand the how mapping implemented in MQ,same logic you will replicate.

I worked on migration projects WebMthods to PI and SAP BC to PI, i understood WebMethods and SAP BC,then only i feel more comfortable to develop the interfaces.

You need to know some basics how analyze the interface in MQ,that enough.

Regards,

Raj