cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS,

I have created a new info structure S900 with the required characteristics and key figures and this is for Inventory controlling instead of using standard info structure S094.

Now for getting the report, using the user defined S900 info structure, when i go for evaluation ( MCBZ) it is giving the same values read from the info strucuture S094.

How should i get the correct values from the user defined info structure ? Where i need to assign this info structure to the evaluation ( MCBZ) ?

Please let me know if i missed anything ?

Appreciate your response and thanks in advance.

Regards,

krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

That's more a MM question than a SD question, so this not the right forum, but I will try to answer it anyway.

When creating new LIS infostructures in the SAP system, only one standard analysis is generated for each new infostructure.

Example: If you create infostructure S555 for Sales, you will access your data from MCSI transaction.

MCSI transaction allows to access standard analysis for all new infostructure for Sales.

There is a different transaction for each area of infostructures, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory Controlling, etc.

Therefore you must look at the standard analysis for your new infostructure S900 from the LIS transaction relative to Inventory Controlling in your case.

Before using standard analysis, I strongly suggest checking in SE16 that the data in your new infostructure is correctly updated.