cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Transaported but no Function Module Generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I transported a smartform from Developement Server to Quality Server and tried to test it. In the Quality server, in the smart forms, I'm able to see the funciton module generated. But in transaction SE37, I'm not able to find the funciton module.

I cross checked in the Dev system and re-transported the smart form. Still the issue persists.

Has anyone encountered this problem? Any inputs/pointers in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Kris.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor

In test system on first screen of transaction SMARTFORMS put the smartform name and selection menu Smartform->Generate.

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the Syntax of smartform in you quality server, may be you have not tranported the Smartstyles or interface etc.

Rgds

Aeda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In quality server give tcode smartforms, and give form name then execute check whether it's generating function module or not.

Murali Papana.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope this will help you.

Go to SE37, execute FM "SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME"

pass parameter FORMNAME = <Your smart form name>

Execute, then you can confirm whether the FM is generated or not ?

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Function module is generated for Samrtform as soon as you activate the smartform. There is some problem with request transportation which resulted in deactivation of smartform. Activate the smartform in dev. and retransport the request in Quality.

You can get the Function Module name from Environment Menu.

Regards,

Vaishali.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe the function module is generated only when the smart form is executed.

If you tried to find it by using the search help, it's normal that you didn't find it because generated function modules are excluded by default.

But if you copy the Function Module name and paste it in SE37, then the FM will be displayed.

Edited by: Sandra Rossi on Dec 3, 2009 11:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

I tried to paste the function module name in SE37 and check. It still says that the function module doesn't exist.

Regards,

Kris.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check my first remark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

I tried that as well. Still no results...

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What happens when you check function module syntax? Did you press button Activate?

What happens when you generate a smart form spool?

Did you check sap notes for bugs?

What about transport request log?