cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Analysis on Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fellows,

When i am running the results analysis for Sales orders using KKAK transaction , I do not wish to see the WIP items with 0 Values.So i selected the option " Hide Orders with 0 values in Results List ".

However I am still getting the WIP items with 0 Value.

I saw the help for this and it says

" Note: In some cases individual objects may still appear in the list when both the column "Reserves for unrealized costs" (reserve for unrealized costs + reserve for complaints/commissions) and the column "Reserves for imminent loss" are a sum of multiple value fields and these value fields are checked individually for zero value ".

From the above, I came to the conclusion that the 0 value items may still come even if we check the box.

However from the above note, can anyone tell me where i can check the " Reserves for Unrealized Costs " and " Reserves for Imminent Loss " and also how can i know what are the value fields which are adding up to these columns.

Also it says the Value fields are individually checked for zero value.

Where can i see the Value fields associated with this Results Analysis and where can i see if the Value fields are assigned a value of zero.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this..

Thanks in advance..

Srik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether Note 501915 - Creation, cancellation, and usage of reserves would help.

Regards,

P.S: Please post this question in FI/CO forum so that you can get answers quickly.