cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change of status of preceding documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the standard workflow of the solution manager the changing of status of preceding documents is working fine at some steps of the workflow. We need this possibilty to change the preceding documents at other steps. In our solution manager we have to change the status of the preceding documents for the possible steps of

rejecting the change request SDCR) changes status to "closed" of the support notification (SLFN) or

closing the correction (urgen_t SDHF and normal SDMJ) changes status to "confirmed" of the change request (SDCR)

withdrawn the correction (SDHF, SDMJ) changes status to "confirmed" of the change request (SDCR)

We have used the TA sm34 and cluster socmc_copy to customize all necessary settings. For example i will show you the made setting for the first case (reject change request SDCR -> close supprt message SLFN):

E0003 in SDCR = reject

E0008 in SLFN = close

Transaction type sdcr

Status Profil sdcrhead

Assign Actions E0003 10 set_predoc

Specify Status Attributes E0003 cancx slfn zlfn0001 E0008

The used action for rejecting the change request contains the methode hf_set-status and Container E0003. The action changes the value to E0003 but the support note is not changed to status E0008.

Anyone an idea?

Thanks and BR

GdF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a configuration setting wherein we can achieve this.

in the status attributes..

we can set the expected status of the preceding document.

withe the staus number, status profile....

i hope it helps.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working together with Andreas at this problem.

There is a configuration setting wherein we can achieve this.

in the status attributes..
we can set the expected status of the preceding document.

withe the staus number, status profile....

I think you mean the IMG transaction which you can reach via transaction SM34: SOCMC_COPY

Can you please confirm?

Thank you!