cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing rate difference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have maintained the condition records for gross price as 154 TWD, but while executing the table KONP and entering the condition record number its showing the value 1,54 TWD which is wrong.Usually while I am executing the ABAP query report its considering the value 1,54 TWD from KONP.but it has to be 154 TWD. Please let me know where is the problem.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Taiwan Value appearing on the Document depends on the Currency Decimal settings in OY04

and the Value difference between the KONV and VBRK amount is due to the CONDITION BASE VALUE in the KONV which will be in that field for the Base price based on the Quantity

So you have to divide it by 100 while fetch this value

Please revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your pricing cond record for gross price = 154 TWD . ist per EA /PC/BOX?

& your message shows, that 154 is dividing by 100. so there might be some calculation or conversions maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riazuddin/Vemuri,

I have maintained condition records in vk11 for the gross price as 154 TWD, 1 per EA.There is no decimal places given for TWD currency in OY04 its 0.The value showing correctly in VK13 and V/Ld.But its showing decimal places while running the query report for the same parameters, like its showing 1,54 TWD and this value is taking from KONV specific to condition record number.I want to know how its passing decimal value to KONV table eventhough it has mentioned correctly in condition records.

Regards,

Hari Challa.