cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between C_TSCM62_05, C_TSCM62_60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two booking codes mentioned C_TSCM62_05, C_TSCM62_60. I have mentioned SAP Link to both of them. Although C_TSCM62_60 is associate one but some points are not clear like difference between worth of two, difference in qulaity of questions etc. I am not sure whether C_TSCM62_05 is also an associate of professional level certificate. Please check the links below

For C_TSCM62_05 : http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5B%5BC_TSCM62_05%...

For C_TSCM62_60: http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5B%5BC_TSCM62_60%...

Which one should be taken after experience of one E2E in SAP ECC 6.0 ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first of all theres a lot of difference between the two.

1. C_TSCM62_05: is an associate level certification. now this certificate awards you with the scm consultant title - a solution consultant. so it covers most of the things from the scm and focusses on the order management part of it.

2. C_TSCM62_60: is an associate level certification. but the title renowed here is the associate one and not solution consultant. now its focuses on sales order management but not specially focussed to the scm thing... although the same thing comes under scm to... but the difference being is that its outside stuff meant for the sales and service implementation. so when some company is going for this kinda implementation you would be welcomed but in case if the company goes for the scm although both teaches the same thing but if you have done the scm certification then it will add the advantage to you.

so i thing that you better opt for the scm certification. both the certification uses ECC 6.0.

also you can consult the sap authorized training centre to get more information about the same.

hope this will surely help you!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Raval.

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

thank you for your detailed explanation.

so if i prepared for tscm 60 and tscm 62 , can i appear for certification exam C_TSCM62_05?

so all the questions comes from tscm 60 and tscm 62 ?

thanking you.