Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding calling transaction codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Users are trying to access MM02 transaction, when they are using this transaction some where it is calling CS13 transaction,(summarized BOM). Where users are telling they dont want this CS13 to be called, as it is a critical transaction.

Could you guide me to fix this.

Thanks!

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Dec 3, 2009 7:30 AM

CAPS-LOCK removed to stop the shouting...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are looking for is in the FAQ sticky thread at the top of the forum page --> Functional description of transaction SE97.

Cheers,

Julius

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

Where users are telling they dont want this CS13 to be called, as it is a critical transaction.

If a user wont have access to CS13 than he wont be able to execute it, CS13 would be called only if it is programmed to be called. There can be 2 possibilities first it may be a standard feature or programmed in one of your user exits. You will have to just debug and see where it is being called from.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are looking for is in the FAQ sticky thread at the top of the forum page --> Functional description of transaction SE97.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Very intresting note, it seems I did have a few mis-conceptions about this one..

Pavithra please refer to the note mentioned by Julius and ignore my earlier post.

Regards,

Chinmaya

0 Kudos

Hi,

Many thanks for the response. But could you please tell me where the funcatinol description of SE97 is been updated?Iam searching it ,pls help me to find it.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Its right there in the FAQ section of this forum!

Note 358122 - Function description of transaction SE97 - Coupled "CALL TRANSACTION" pairs and restrictions.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for this... I want a list of critical transactions , sensitive transactions & critical authorization objects of ABAP Team,as i need to work on SOD.

So please guide me on this.

0 Kudos

The most exhaustive way would be to get a list of all the transaction assigned to your ABAP team. and than check all the objects assigned to those objects. SOD's are generally compnay specific so something that may work for me may not work for someone else. Its best to do this from scratch so that you are sure you have covered everything that is in use by your team.

Best Wishes,

Chinmaya