cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Transport Zone Heirarchy creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am planning to use Transportation zone while doing TLB to club the deployment orders of multiple locations.

I have created Transport Zone Hierarchy in spro.

HierStrText Transport Zone test

Hier. Str. Name TZONE

Object Type: Transportation Zone

Hier. Str. Cat.: Extended Hierarchy (Is this correct? Do I need to select Hierarchy or Extended Hierarchy?)

Edge Table Name /SAPAPO/RELEHZON (If I select Hierarchy above, I don't get Edge Table name under F4.)

After that I have defined 2 levels for this Hierarchy. Level1- Transportation Zone and Level 2 is MRP Area Storage Location

(Q: How do i define Level 1 as location type 1005 and Level 2 as location type 1007?)

Then, I tried to create Hierarchy Master data using the above create Hierarchy Structure.

When I try to add Transportation Zone and location master data, I don't see them when I press F4.

(Q: How i can define Transport Zone Hierarchy?)

What other settings to be done so I can run interactive TLB between Transport zones so I can club Deployment stock transfer between MRP Area storage locations in a single TLB order?

Thanks,

Vipul Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul,

1. Go to SPRO-Advanced planning and optimizer- masterdata-Creat Hierarchy structure name and maintainNode type 2 and hierarchy type 1 and link table /SAPAPO/RELDHLOC. Define Hirarchy structure level with two levels.

2. Go to Go to SPRO-Advanced planning and optimizer-Transportation Planning and Vehicle Scheduling (TP/VS)-Basic settings-Maintain Transportation-Relevant Hierarchy Here select application TB (Transport load builder) Hierarchy structure name and Hirarchy structure level .

Goto Tcode /SAPAPO/RELHSHOW Give the Name then press Create. Give the description and select the Hierarchy structure name which you have created in SPRO, if you don't find the name press F4 the in that push button display all values (Third button after find).

create Zone as a location (1005) at /SAPAPO/LOC3,

Go to Hirarchy then maintain the zone and add locations to that.

Maintain the Lanes Zone to zone or zone to MRP area or Location to Zone as per your requirement. and maintain MOT with desired TLB profile.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

Thanks for your reply.

I did the setting as you mentioned but still I am not able to see Deployement Stock Transfer Requistion in TLB View.

I have 2 MRP area storage locations in each Transport Zone.

Transport Zone and its storage locations are part of location Heirarchy.

And there is a T-lane between Transport zones.

Please help.

one more q: When we create Heirarchy strucutre in SPRO, why we selection Object type a LOCATION?

What is the use of "Transportation Zone" as ohject type?

Thanks again,

Vipul