cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAX Parser exception in the reciever channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using file to mail scenario in which we are using java mappings to handle the EDI files sent to the third party system.

Currenly we have got SAX exception in the reciever communication channel.

The sender communication channel has executed successfully.

Please find below the error at the reciever channel:

"failed to send mail: com.sap.aii.messaging.util.XMLScanException: java.lang.NullPointerException; nested exception caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x32(:main:, row:1, col:106)(:main:, row=1, col=106) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x32(:main:, row:1, col:106)"

Please suggest whether the above error is related to the BASIS settings of the server or it is related to XI reciever channel settings.

Thanks and Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using mail .xsd message type in your mail adapter...

are you using any modules at mail adapter...looks like filed expected is not passed to the mail adapter parameters...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Yes i am using .xsd message type.

i am using module name in mail adapter as "sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.mail.app/XIMailAdapterBean".

what would be the problem.

Thanks, Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eaperts,

Any one pls suggest on this.

Thanks

Srikanth

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Tell us how the output payload looks like?? if you have used mail package xsd, then payload shoudl go to the Content of it.. Are you taking care of this??

Also if possible can you paste here the payload which you are getting after the operation mapping .

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All.

my question is answered.

Thanks,

Srikanth

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, if your question is answered, share solution!