cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi level Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alll,

What can we do for Multi Level Settlement for the Lower Level WBS to Higher Level WBS. Here my doubt is in this senario can we run RA and Settlement for each and every WBS or Directly to the Project. If all the WBS having the Settlement Rule to settle to Higher WBS.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the RA Key to your Billing elements.

Run RA for the project and settle it as per the settlement rule you maintained.

In your case All WBSE are billing elements so maintain substitution to maintain RA key to your WBSE.

Thanks,

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin Patoliya,

Thanqu for your prompt replay. In my Senario Each and Every WBS also a billing Element.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please review your scenario - you need to set the billing element only at the higher levels any strcuture below the billing element can be linked to sales order anyway, but helps for settlement for the only one WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virendra Pal,

In my senario all the WBS are Billing Elements. if we want to settlement for Higher WBS & Higher WBS to Cost Center, Here my doubt is can we maintain RA Key to all the WBS or the Main WBS, why becaouse i have to run the RA for all the Project at a time not Project Wise or WBS wise. If the case, y sould we maintain the RA Key to all the WBS.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RA Key is usually set on the higher level WBS which is also the billing element.

When RA calcualtes the accruals/ deferals the costs are rolled up to the higher level, the reason why billing is chosen is because for RA revenue is also required

if you also have to settle to CCtr then you should split the WBS strcuture from level 2 down

One level 2 and below for RA

Other level 2 and below for cost centre

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RA is run for the billing WBS elements, If you have Top WBS is only billing WBS, All the lower level WBS is having settlement to Top WBS in that case no need to run RA for lower level. Request you to refer this link for details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4c/2273b646e611d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

With Regards

Nitin P.