cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Rejected Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the users has created a shopping cart and the Approver has Rejected the Shopping Cart. The User is having BBP_WFL_SECURITY attributed value to LOW.

The Rejected Shopping Cart Status at header Level is Shoing as Awaiting Approval and at Item level it is showing as Rejected.

When the User Clicks on the Item Details they are able to see the Change Button and when they are trying to change the Shopping Cart they should be able to change the Quantity, Price, Required On date which is not happening.

Here are my questions

1. Why the Rejected Shopping Cart Header Status is shown as Awaiting Approval even thought it is rejected by approver?

2. When ever the user is trying to change the Rejected Shopping Cart why is it not allwoing them to do the same?

Is there anything that needs to be looked out apart from the BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI(this is inactive)?

Regards,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the document status and workflow status in BBP_PD transaction?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Document Status is Awaiting Approval and the Workflow status is In Progress...

Regards,

Satya

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

>The Document Status is Awaiting Approval and the Workflow status is In Progress...

That means the workitem is in somone's inbox.

Please copy the workflow item id from BBP_PD and past it in SWI1 transaction. You can hind the workflow log and find who has workitem.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the log I see the status as "Your Shopping Cart "XXXXXXXXXX" was rejected. Please Edit it. When ever I click on Agents I get a message "No Agents found".

What would be the reason for this?

Regards,

Satya.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the task is not general task.

Please find the task ID( like TS10407972) and open it in transaction PFTC.

Menu Additional Data -> Agent Assignment -> Display

If the task is not general task, please set it as general task.

The system admin can handle the workitem already created with no agent.

Go to transaction SWI2_ADM1 and forward the workitem to responsible person.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa..this resolved my issue.

Regards,

Satya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

the status Status 'Awaiting Approval' is here correct. The approval process ends when the requester accepts the rejection or when the SC is approved at the end; between these two steps the status is 'Awaiting Approval'.

Try to change the rejected SC with BBP_WFL_SECURITY level 'High'.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if it is reject then you canot change. If it is release rejected then it comes to the user for accept that changes.

Regards,

Satish B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did try with setting the attribute to High..But No Luck.

Satish, I am not seeing the Accept Changes Button on the Screen. What needs to be done?

Regards,

Satya