cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table not found error while importing table defintion in PI 7.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to import the table structure from DB2 as an external defintion but i am getting the error table not found.

There are no connection issues with the DB2 and CC is good. Are there any additional settings i need to perform to import the table?

any help or suggestions would be really appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I think you want to do JDBC lookup.. you must have created the JDBC receiver communication channel. As your communication channel is correct and still you are getting Table not found error.. Check following steps.

- Check that your Communication channel is activated and working fine.

- Check that the ID which you are using in JDBC receiver is having proper authorization to import the table definition.

Just check with all authorization.

I think the problem is with insufficient authorization to User ID used on JDBC communication channel.

Thanks,

Bhupesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh and Rajasekar,

Thanks for the quick response and i will do a check based on these inputs and will let you know guys.

Regards,

Srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user did not had enough authroizations and once we gave the proper admin rights we were able to import the table definition successfully.

Thanks,

Srini

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I dont think you required additiona steps, check the table name whatn you given exists in DB2 or not.

Regards,

Raj