cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro - DAO access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on a Web Dynpro application that will be used to keep track of the books in our internal library. Information is stored in a SQL server database, all stored procedures have been written.

I’ve implemented the DAO pattern instead of the Enterprise Java Bean way which is something I’m not comfortable with. I finished a number of DAO classes, and try to display a list of countries in a dropdown list. As a DTO I have Country.java and in the SqlCountryDAO.java class I have a method getCountries which returns a list of countries as a collection. Each element of the collection is of class ‘country.java’. I now I have to map these fields into the context, but can’t figure out how.

Below the link to my code :

<a href="http://users.telenet.be/mountainbikereview/BooksApplication.zip">Web Dynpro DAO Books</a>

Can someone import the project into NW Dev studio and set the 'context' to get me started. It takes probably only five minutes. It would really help me a lot :o))

Best regards & thanks in advance,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin,

But you haven't inform where to upload modified code or to what e-mail it should be sent after modification.

(This message doesn't mean that I've downloaded sample and "set context"

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I remembered I forgot something ;o)

Send to :

kevin.laevers@cernum.com or madskatingcow@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

Kevin