SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any method or BAPI to enter disconnection for disconnection document?

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I try to enter disconnection in disconnection document. Any BAPI or Method I found ask me to create a work order and finish the old work order? Is there any BAPI or object method to perform enter idconnection without creating any work order?

Thanks,

Chaiphon

5 REPLIES 5

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Create BDC program for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wouldn't use a BDC.

Go to swo1 and enter object DISCONNECT, view the Methods provided by Standard SAP.

There are whole host of methods available that will do what you want. Disconnection.DisconEnter will do what you need, and the 'Dark' methods are highly useful too.

0 Kudos

Hi seanp7,

Disconnection.DisconEnter does do what I want but it is dialog method. Is there any background method I can use?

Thanks,

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure.

Try Disconnection.DarkCreateOfDisconnection Create disconnection without dialog

It calls FM ISU_S_DISCDOC_CHANGE (which you could also use, depending on what you are trying to do).

Thanks.

0 Kudos

seanp7,

I tried Disconnection.DarkCreateOfDisconnection and function ISU_S_DISCDOC_CHANGE. It provided me same error message " Specify the order to be confirmed". The method asks for the work order but my requirement & question is not to create one. Is there any other suggestion?

I debug the function and method.

FORM plausi_check in program SAPLES34.

This is the comment in SAP standard program.

• check ordact

• if x_ordact is initial then leave the function because this case is

• in this release not allowed

Our system is ECC 6.0 ISU4.72. Is the functionality to enterdisconnection without work order allowed in other release?

Thanks,

Chaiphon