cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No system found for component and Evaluation system in the Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

Im facing this problem when im trying to Execute the T-codes from Solar01 of the Transactins Tab by Selecting the Line item and clicking on Execute button. Following is the Error and there no logs for it.

Even i have checked with the RFC settings and Logical components are right

Please do suggest me - This is PRD issue . Try to do the needful .

Thanks in Advance

Amrita

Edited by: Amrita Amrita on Dec 3, 2009 12:53 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've had the same issue with regards to getting the error below when assigning transactions to a Blueprint business process.

"No system found for component and Evaluation system in the Project"

But I think I have solved it and seems pretty simple to change the system role from Evaluation System to any other that is relevant in your landscape.

Go to transaction SOLAR01 > Click on the first level of the Project Name (Under Business Blueprint Structure) to select the Project.

Click Business Blueprint in the Menu > System Role > Choose the relevant System Role (in my case Development)

Click Copy

This should replicate to all nodes and then you should be able to assign transaction to the business processes.

Quite strange and seems simple, I checked the Solution Directory, Solar Project Admin etc etc but couldn't find the solution until this which should work.

If not, there is a similar work around which also works.

Go to transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN

System Landsacpe Tab

Systems subtab

Click System Role Assignment

Remove the Evaluation System (or all those not relevant to your Project and Logical Components)

Save Project

Go to SOLAR01 and it should reflect it in the Blueprint.

You can always go back to this and add the System Roles you removed and the Blueprint will reference the correct Role.

Hope this helps everyone,

-Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

Thanks for all your answers.I have resolved my issue by doing the below Activity . But after seeing different answers - im still in dilemma the activity which i have done is wrong r right.

SMSY - selected my Logical component and have maintained the Evaluation system by Assigning the SID - Logical component of QA system.

Clarity i needed - So if assign Evaluation system with Production of ECC it iwlll work , If i assign QA or DEV also it will work. Usually is it suggestable to maintain ECC PRD system as the Evaluation system - Please do suggest.

And what if it happens - if i change from the Solar01 menu options - system role - change ....xxxxx.....

Where does both gets affected

Thanks in Advance

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amrita,

You do not need to select your Logical Component and assign the SID of any Dev/QA/Prod system.

You leave the Dev under Dev, QA as QA and Prod as Prod in the Logical Component.

Go to SOLAR01 and the Blueprint menu and change system role to Development and this is enough.

Regards,

-Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohan ,

Thanks for your solution. I have awarded you full points.

Amrita

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrita,

You need to maintain the Evaluation system in the Project.

Once you open the Project>System landscape>Systems-->we need to maintain the Evaluation system.

Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally solman will check Navigational Role you defined in Solar01 for that project.

eg: if the navigational role is Production then Solman will connect to system defined under the Production role in the logical component.

Hope this solves your solution

regards

Naveen