cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR for plain HTTPS with RFC Destination type G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

I try to set up a connection with an external partner using plain http and an RFC destination of type G.

Unfortunately I receive an ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR

Concerning the ICF log i get the following error:

[Thr 7] Tue May 30 16:39:17 2006

[Thr 7] *** ERROR during SecudeSSL_SessionStart() from SSL_connect()==SSL_ERROR_SSL

[Thr 7] session uses PSE file "/usr/sap/XIE/DVEBMGS17/sec/SAPSSLA.pse"

[Thr 7] SecudeSSL_SessionStart: SSL_connect() failed --

secude_error 9 (0x00000009) = "the verification of the server's certificate chain failed"

[Thr 7] >> -

Begin of Secude-SSL Errorstack -

>><b>

[Thr 7] ERROR in ssl3_get_server_certificate: (9/0x0009) the verification of the server's certificate chain failed

ERROR in af_verify_Certificates: (24/0x0018) Chain of certificates is incomplete : "CN=HeslogRootCA, DC=heslog, DC=lan"

ERROR in get_path: (24/0x0018) Can't get path because the chain of certificates is incomplete</b>

[Thr 7] << -

End of Secude-SSL Errorstack -

[Thr 7] SSL_get_state() returned 0x00002131 "SSLv3 read server certificate B"

[Thr 7] SSL socket: local=10.5.41.120:58771 peer=10.4.21.180:8080

[Thr 7] <<- ERROR: SapSSLSessionStart(sssl_hdl=0x60000000006623d0)==SSSLERR_SSL_CONNECT

[Thr 7] *** ERROR => IcmConnInitClientSSL: SapSSLSessionStart failed (-57): SSSLERR_SSL_CONNECT [icxxconn_mt.c 1822]

I searched the forum here an I discovered that I need to announce the certificate of the server. I did it using strust.

I guess I am right in the ABAP stack since I use an RFC Destination... (of course I also tried to do it with visual admin and this did not work neither)

Is it correct to upload the certificate from the server at the ssl-server node in strust?

Has anyone some suggestions for me?

Thx in advance!

Helge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check if this is of any help.

Regards

Vijaya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Helge,

perhaps the Blog: <a href="/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/05/13/calling-webservices-from-abap-via-https">Calling WebServices from ABAP via HTTPS</a> helds a solution for you.

Regards

Gregor

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread-

SAP Note- 852688

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy