cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

miss match in mc.9 and mmbe report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

There is a mismatch in quantity in mmbe and mc.9 report plz let me know what the reason is. Mmbe stock is showing more compared to mc.9.

Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh

MMBE is the correct value for the current stock quantity.

MC.9 reports use tables S031/S039 which is updated incrementally each month using the previous month's record and the issues /

receipts during the month.

It is more over used to stock analysis rather than find actual stoick overview.

So I soppose if you are interested in actual stock qty. MMBE is the right t code to be used.

Thank You

Regards

Vinayak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as the T-code "MC.9" is concerned this is useful for monthly analysis of Stock and the tables: s031, s032, s039, s034, s035, s094, mbew are referred for this t-code.

And MMBE t-code will show you inventory balance of a Material at Plant and storage location level. This is gives a complete list of all the material which are in safety stock, restricted stock, unrestricted stock.

Hope now you understand these two different t-code and their exact purpose.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SARTHAK,

Could help me with this problem of differences between the transactions MC.5, MC.9 and MMBE, MB52 which is the next step and what is the solution?

Show me to do.

Thank you very much.

MM_Iturra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out that MC.9 does not show the special stock. You need to get SO and Project Spl. stock from MBBS, MBLB for Suncontract Stock.

Whereas MMBE will show complete details pertaining to the qty. in any stock.

Regards,

Bhushan

Edited by: Bhushan Borade on Jan 19, 2011 4:42 PM