Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No suitable SAP user found for X.509-client certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I try to connect a JCO-Client to a SAP development system NetWeaver 2004s using SNC (sapcrypto.dll).

I followed the instructions of the very usefull blog "Setup data encryption between RFC Client and Web AS ABAP with SNC" from Gregor Wolf.

When I start my JCO-Client or the VeriClient.java occurs the following exception: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: "No suitable SAP user found for X.509-client certificate". The ABAP Program ZSSF_TEST_PSE works without error (Signature, Verification, Encryption and Decryption are ok). Ich compared the views VSNCSYSACL and VUSREXTID again with the blog's data; I cannot see any difference. A JCO Server with the according SNC properties works without error, but the client fails. What may be wrong there ?

Thank you for any help

4 REPLIES 4

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following SAP Note:

[Note 1310880 - JCO Exception: Can't create DMSContentProvider|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1310880]

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

?

This note is for the Document Management Server when used by an Industry Solution "Add-On" for Media Entertainment...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

thank you but the note can not solve my problem. I use a development system, no i.s. products are available. My sap user works fine if SNC is disabled. But it seems, the mapping of the certificate to my sap user is not ok. For this mapping it is necessary to maintain 2 views with SM30 (as written in my call). Is there any other maintenance necessary?

Greetings from Petra Goehler, colleague from Mathias Pache

bradf1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please see Gregor Wolf's excellent blog here:
Setup data encryption between RFC Client and Web AS ABAP with SNC | SAP Blogs

After following his blog, I still had this "No suitable SAP user found for X.509-client certificate" error. On the step "Map X.509 Certificate to User" using SM30 and table VUSREXTID, I had mistakenly included the "p:" that often precedes the DN, but it should NOT here. In table VUSREXTID, the external ID should start with just "CN=". When I made that change, it worked fine.