SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Activity field available for Earmarked Funds (FMZ1) on Overview?

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have been looking for a way to show the network activity field on the overview for Earmarked funds. I have set it as optional in the field status group, but the network activity is only available when you go into the 'detail' entry. Is there a way to bring ths field to the 'overview' screen?

I have also looked at the screen variant itself, but the network is not available under table settings.

Is there a way to make this field available for the overview screen?

Thanks,

Meghan

Edited by: Meghan Carew on Dec 2, 2009 4:08 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though I did not try it, you can play with TCVIEW table for SAPLFMFR program and add the relevant field from KBLD structure to it (KBLD-NPLNR, I believe) and see if it appears as available for screen variant.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though I did not try it, you can play with TCVIEW table for SAPLFMFR program and add the relevant field from KBLD structure to it (KBLD-NPLNR, I believe) and see if it appears as available for screen variant.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Thanks Eli, Always a prompt response !

I tried to play with the TCVIEW settings,both NPLNR and VORNR are available in the KBLD structure but are not available for selection within TCVIEW.

Any other suggestions?

Meghan

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghan,

But did you add these two fields as entries to TCVIEW? I believe, that if you do so, they wil appear on the screen variant.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Thanks, Eli!

I will try that, sorry I didn't quite read the post correctly the first time.