cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to webdynpro programming having some experience of JAVA. I have developed an application which displays some graphs. The problem that I got when I deployed this application on Server, is “Graphics Rendering Problem” and a broken pie chart. The same application when runs on SP11 it works fine but the problem comes when I deployed it on SP13 or above. Can anyone please tell me why the same application is not working on SP13 or above? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've mentioned the IGS url in the proerties of Business Gaphics. The problem what I came to know from Basis Admin is that there are two instances installed on a single server. Is this could be the reason for this strange problem? And whether SP13 or above supports Graphics feature?

Regards

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Check whether u have added the property of igsUrl in the properties of BusinessGraphics with the igsUrl PortNumber. This could be the http://xx.xx.xx.xx:40080, where xx.xx.xx.xx is your server IP.

Try doing this. Hope this helps

regards,

JAYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhinav,

There are could be two reason:

1. SP11 server has IGS (Internet Graphics Server) correctly set up and configured, SP13 instance - not;

2. URL to IGS is hardcoded and point to SP11 instance, but instance is switched off.

VS