cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing data in a new page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Im designing a form with full of texts. (Text with 5 paragragh). The first 4 para should be printed continously. But the last para alone should be printed in a new page and NOT continuosy.

How to achive the same in smartform?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use "Command" node for this purpose. (Create -> Flow Logic -> Command)

After 4 paragraphs, insert command node with 'Go to Next Page' having the name of next page. And write the 5th paragraph there... Remember Default Next page for the current Page should be same page, "LAST" page will be called only in command node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried using COMMAND node. Im getting the second page, But without any text iin the second page. That is , a blank page gets displayed witout the the last paragraph text..

What is wrong in this?. Pls guide me

former_member217544
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shanthi,

Is there any code lines or text elements present in second page for printing ? or

Did you wrote any code for printing the 5th paragraph in second page ?

Regards,

Swarna Munukoti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ve created PAGE1->Main window->Text1 (4 para) and COMMAND1 (to Page 2)

and

PAGE2->Main Window->Text (5th para).

Next Page of PAGE1 is PAGE 1

Next Page of PAGE 2 is PAGE 2

I have not included anything else.

Pls guide me..

Edited by: Shanthi on Dec 7, 2009 11:15 AM

former_member217544
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shanthi,

Are you using any variable in the texts(for 5th paragraph) used in page2. If so, check whether text is coming to teh variable or not for printing by keeping a break-point.

Also write break-point in the program lines just before and after the text to check whether control is going to the second page or not.

Regards,

Swarna Munukoti.

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Use Read Text.

And Check the Paragraph TDFORMAT ofter getting the Third TDFORMAT variable, trigget the next page.

hope this helps you.

Rgds

Aeda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Declare a variable in the First Page say Lv_flag and set LV_FLAG = 'X' after you print 4 texts and declare th e5th text in a new page and have condition if LV_flag = X print .

and try

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Simply print the first 4 paragraphs into your first page's main window.

Then create a second page with an another window, and print your 5th paragraph into this window.

Then set in your first page's general settings the second page as the following page.

%PAGE1
  MAIN
%PAGE2
  %WINDOW1

Regards

Tamá