cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Forms on HR and EIC on CRM Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will be using HCM forms and processes in MSS. All the configuration will be the done in the HR system. We have chosen to implement employee interaction center on the CRM system. The HR administrator will be on the CRM system. Once the form is approved on the HCM system we want the details to be sent to the HR administrator on the CRM system who is using EIC and create an activity in the CRM system which can then be tracked by the HR administrator on the CRM system.

Can you suggest a good way of doing this as no integration between the HCM forms and EIC if it is implemented on the CRM system exists as of today.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

The ERP version of EIC offers full integration with HCM process and forms but that is not included in the current version of the CRM EIC product out of the box. It would be my expectation that in a future release of CRM this functionality will be delivered.

I would build a custom solution to meet your requirements.

Regards,

Jarret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is what I am looking at. If there are more details on the various options of how to build up this custom solution. What would be the best way to do this custom development ?

Regards,

Amit

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Definitely possible but to complex to outline all the specifics in a forum such as this.

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The new SSF in EHP5 now offers integration with HCM Process and Forms. This functionality was delivered several years ago for the ERP Employee Interaction Center

Answers (0)