cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in displaying the value of custom field(added in standard view)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dynpro Experts,

I have added an custom field in the dynpro component(/SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_NA) in the view(V_DODC_ADDATTACHMENT) which is a pop up for attaching the attachments for shopping cart.

I want to display the value of this custom field in another view (V_DODC_ATTACHMENT) which contains the details of all the attached attachment. I have added the custom filed in this view also.

I have tried setting the value of this attribute in method WDDOMODIFYVIEW of second view (V_DODC_ATTACHMENT), but it is displaying the value for this custom field only for the current line item. If I add 1 more attachment then the value of custom filed for the 1st attachment is changing.

Please help me. It is my first dynpro development so may be I need to write my code somewhere else.

Thanks,

Abnish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The custom field is a part of any TABLE UI/ALV..because you said that one one value ie 1st atatchement is taken...

For a given item is this custom field value differs...

I mean is it a single value or it changes per lien item of a table...

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

Yes,the value is enterted by the user for each of the attachment.This field tells that which type of document is attached,e.g Invoice or some other type .

Thanks,

Abnish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborrate more..

Where ahev you wriiten the code...

if this custom field is a part of that table entires....thenn you nee to read that partculiar record where the user has enetred...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abnish Jain,

If you have used a table UI element to store a list of attachment, then to save each attachment to the table you have create

an empty element in the corresponding node using the CREATE ELEMENT method of the node object/instance. Otherwise it

will keep replacing the old value in the same element of each attachment.

If this is not the case, please provide some more information.

Regards,

Vikrant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell mehow can I find the internal table which is prepared in the standrad to display those attachment line items.I read in the documents that we use bind_table method to pass the values to the views.

But in the standard i am not getting that internal table how they are preparing.If i get that internal table then i can modify that with teh custom value.

Can you please helpo me that ....how can i find that internal table.

Edited by: Abnish Jain on Dec 3, 2009 10:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

I have just added an column in the standard table for attachment.I want to update this custom field for each of the line item for attachment .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abnish Jain

I think intested of using WDDOMODIFYVIEW method used the event hendler method of inbound plug.

also there is a method GET ELEMENTS which will give you a transperent table having all values sored in node.

regards,

Virkant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virkant,

I can not use the plug-ins as when I try to link it to my 1st view,it does not allow me .It is linking itself.

I have tried using the GET ELEMENT method but its not giving me the internal table name and the contents.

May be i am able ti figure it out.

Thanks,

Abnish