cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my id in alert screate_alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gems,

I've used a RFC look to generate an alert from UDF.

RFC Name:SCREATE_ALERT

i got mail to inbox but sender name as the one who is sending the message.it is supposed to be PIRWBUSER? any idea?

Thanks,

Prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks buddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sender name will be with the RFC user name used in receiver adapter...as that user is the one who is executing the FM

SALERT_CREATE it will be with that user name...if you want to change the mail id then change that user display id using SU01 Tcode

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh for understanding..

you are right, i get alert email from the user who executes the scenario...

i wanted it as system id...PIRWBUSER at .....com

can you expalin more in details where in SU01 i can change ? and here its a WS sender so there may be n- number of user accessing this.. so request to give me perfect solution for this..thanks in advance

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SU01 tcode u have to enter ur name and it will give details about the user, insert the email id and save it.

then follow the link which i shared with u.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

go to SU01 Tcode and at adress tab..check the Email id present there...also check the first and last name configured there...

take the help of the basis ...and i prefer to test this in test environment and move it to needed systems...

HTH

Rajesh

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

>>i got mail to inbox but sender name as the one who is sending the message.it is supposed to be PIRWBUSER? any idea?

Are you saying that the sender name you got is PIRWBUSER..it should be this user..

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

in alrtcatdef tcode u have to provide the fixed recipient use name.

also go to SU01 tcode add the email addredd to ur user name.

check this link:-

3) Recipient Determination.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/alert%2bconfiguration%2bin%2bxi

chirag