cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken DC: errors when opened in webdynpro prespective..

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I opened the DC in webdynpro prespective its showing lot of errors in the DC like when I see the tasks I can see lot of errors in it.

Below are the some of the erros I am facing with the DC

Web Dynpro Generation: Existing output file C:/Documents and Settings/Project/.dtc/0/DCs/sap.com/ess/cn/fam/_comp/gen_wdp/packages/com/sap/xss/hr/per/cn/family/review/wdp/InternalReviewView.java is read-only!

When we click on the above error from tasks it opens VCreview context.

And when I click on the remaining errors it redirects and opens InternalReviewView.java file.

So unable to sort out the cause but I am able to build and deploy the DC with out any errors.

Please suggest any solution to sort it out.

Thanks in advance,

Harish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All these errors are normally due to the fact, that the workspace of NWDS is not always loaded with the latest status.

In the context menu of the Web Dynpro DC try the options "Reload", "Rebuild Project" and "Development Component --> Build...". Also try looking at the "Properties" of the project in the same context menu, look at the "Java Build Path" and click the "Ok" button: this sometimes regenerates the .classpath file.

If nothing helps, remove the DC from client and "Create Project" in the development perspective: all DC sources will be reloaded from NWDI server (I assume you are using NWDI, as your post is done in this forum).

Make also sure, that "local" files of your WD DC (like .classpath & .project) are not checked in and that you have write priviliges on your "Documents and Settings" directory.

Hopes this helps.

Regards,

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Alain my issue got resolved.

I granted full access to the project folders where it is residing in the local system and I reloded the DC, all the errors were resolved.

Thanks once again Alain. Have a good day.

Regards,

Harish.K.

Answers (0)