Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Sequence in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a small here requirement and here it is:

i have a selection screen with 5 check boxes.Each check box representing a smartform.

when i mark the check boxes and execute the selection screen all the forms need to be printed with having print pop only once.

let us assume..the check boxex are in order 1,2,3,4,5.Now when i check all the 5 check boxes and click execute, the pop appears for the first time and for the other four forms it doest appear.The print preiveiw also appers in order 1,2,3,4,5.But when it comes to printing..the printing is done in order 2,3,4,5,1..that the form which is to be printed first is getting printed last.

i need the sequence to be correct..

please do the needful.

regards,

varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this...

Goto SPAD : Give output Device Name -> Display. Goto 'Output Attributes' Tab. and set the checkbox 'Process Request Sequencially'. This is for "Synchronization of requests of a device".

M not sure... but seems it will work... Let me know

- Audy.

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally print should come in the order it is showing the print preview but sometime this order is not followed in the actual print this is becouse of the printer driver which is designed according to the file sequance in the buffer.

Anyways, it hardly matters for you till printout is coming properly, moreover for you there is nothing to do.

Just test with some other printer preferably with different brand.

Regards

Bikas

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the sequence of forms in the coding, may be you are calling the Second check box form first and so on.

Rgds

Aeda