cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context object not visible in the Expression Editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a context object and assigned it to the sender interface ( outbound interface) but i couldn't see the created object in the Expression editor.

Can anyone tell me why it is like this? It shows only the technical context objects .

with Regards

VasS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have assigned the context object to the fields (not structures)in the Sender Interface.

Save it and activate once again.

Check this-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d6/e44fcf98baa24a9686a7643a33f26f/content.htm

Thanks,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasagam,

Please try out the following and see if it works:

- Did you set the "Adapter-Specific Message Properties" in the Sender File Communication Channel.You have to select this check box and also select the "File Name" check box(this will be visible once the initially mentioned check box is selected)

- Is the interface to which the context object is assigned an outbound Interface(Sender Interface) in receiver determination? Only then the context object will be visible.

Regards,

abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhy,

The first point i believe should be used incase if i wanted to use adapter specific context objects.In my case i wanted to use a context object i created under my namespace. So i think i need not have to select Adapter-Specific Message Properties .

shabs,

I already tried refreshing the cache. the Expression editor shows only the technical context objects. Is it something to do with basis settings.

Regards

VasS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guys sorry it merely takes some time after the cache refresh to get it reflected in the Expression editor.

Thanks.

VasS

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure you have assighned the context objecct to the right message interface also do a cache refresh to ensure its reflected ....