cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing background color for tabs in tabstrip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to change the background colour from blue to while.

I am facing some problems in this.

I am having an element structure as follows.

Group1 -> TABSTRIP -> TAB -> GRP2 -> TransaparentContainer -> many elements

I have the properties as follows.

Group1 = design property is 'SAP COLOR'

Tabstrip = cellBackgroundDesign is 'Plain'

GRP2 = design property is 'SAP COLOR'

TransaparentContainer = cellBackgroundDesign is 'Plain'

When i activate everything changes to white background except for a small area outside the Group1 which should be for the TAB area. Can anyone help me in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I removed the hasContentPadding property of the group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I removed the hasContentPadding property of the group.

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer the below link which explains you cellback ground design .

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/d1/af8841349e1909e10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

for cellBackgroundDesign of the tabstrip .

The default value of this property is transparent. You can use the background colors fill1, fill2, and fill3 as separators between the individual semantically different cell contents.

choose it as plain for white background

for transparent : The background is transparent.

refer the SAP online help :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/91/880042d5c5e23ee10000000a155106/content.htm

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

My tabstrip's cellBackgroundDesign is 'Plain' as u said. But a small rectangle area which holds my tab1, tab2 and tab3 inside this tabstrip is blue.

Inside the tabstrip all the elements within the group are changing to white but not the outer side which is the tab i think

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

try to change the design property of the Group UI element

change it to value primarycolor ..

it shud do

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Changing it to primary color make the background a blue.

My problem is changing the area within the tabs inside the tabstrip which are not occupied by any other element like group or a container.

For example if my tab has a group in its upper half and nothing in its lower half.

Once i make the above said changes all the areas within the group are changing to white but not the blank area in the lower part of the tab.

Hope am clear now

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

My problem is changing the area within the tabs inside the tabstrip which are not occupied by any other element like group or a container.

all ur UIs which r nt occupied by any group or transparent container , make thm under group or transparent container

and change the design property of thecorresponding GROUP/TRANSPARENT CONTAINER.

I hope it shud wrk

rgds,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the cellbackgrounddesign as transparent...and what is the color set to rootUI....

fior which UI element you want white backgournd...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

Thanks for the input.

I am not able to find a property for changing the color of RootUIElementContainer.

And if i change property to transparent my background changes to blue again. The problem is in a small area inside the tab and outer to the group which holds the elements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the root ui also you ned to set teh layout as matirx...and align the other container as oer this layout and apply the colors...

can you be more clear...where you want this white color and waht is your layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

Am using matrix layout for all the elements.

Even my root ui is matrix layout.

I have a tab strip which has three tabs.

My property for cell background is set to plain and the design for the groups with this is tab are sapcolor.

Once i do this, all the areas inside this group are changing to white. But the tab area which is bordering this group is still blue