SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS OIL MM Module Business Process Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to IS oil,

can anyone have Business process for MM module in IS Oil.

Thanks,

Kamlesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

The MM process for IS-OIL starts from the material master itself, where you maintain Oil-specific data , like conversion group and UoM group .

You'll see Oil specific data in each step of MM process.

e.g. Orders /contracts --. you maintain the Excise duty relevant data (Europe), link MM documents to Exchange agreements etc

In delivery processing, you enter the ambient conditions to get the actual quanity moved, based on the conversions defined in material master. This data flows into invoicing etc.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member

The MM process for IS-OIL starts from the material master itself, where you maintain Oil-specific data , like conversion group and UoM group .

You'll see Oil specific data in each step of MM process.

e.g. Orders /contracts --. you maintain the Excise duty relevant data (Europe), link MM documents to Exchange agreements etc

In delivery processing, you enter the ambient conditions to get the actual quanity moved, based on the conversions defined in material master. This data flows into invoicing etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've installed SAP ECC6 on my notebook and actived IS Oil, but I can't see the Oil-specific data view in material master, how can I enable it?

Edited by: ddic-sapstar on Feb 27, 2010 2:13 PM

Edited by: ddic-sapstar on Feb 27, 2010 2:14 PM

0 Kudos

I have known why the oil-specific data view was not apeared. because there is no oilT135 append strucute in my table T137, how to add it to T137?

0 Kudos

In Transaction SFW5, check if the Oil_&_Gas Business function is ON.

Also, check in SE80, whether the OI0_COMMON_DS package is available. ..(that's a o-i-zero)

0 Kudos

I activated the OIL business function in SFW5,however,I can't find OI0_COMMON_DS package in SE80.

what should i do next?I'm an MM consultant,and I just want to use some simple functions of the OIL,for examle,I want to see the oil detail data in the material master data.

Appreciate for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto

SPRO> LOGISTICS GENERAL> MATERIAL MASTER> CONFIGURING THE MATERIAL MASTER>Assign Screen Sequences to User/Material Type/Transaction/Industry Sector

Assign the transaction screen reference to mm01/02/03 transactions

Assign the material type screen reference to the mat type you want to display Oil Data

Assign industry sector screen reference to the industry sector you want

According to the above customize the screen sequence control using Standard Oil screen sequence for the desired key combination

Regards,

George