cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two different ERP's Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all experts,

can any one give me the details/basics for the integration between two different ERP's i.e. SAP and other........... and the process guidelines/steps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

For integrating SAP with other ERP systems (like BAAN etc), Seeburger & Iway provides adapeters for such integration.

Pls search for these adapeters on their respective websites.

Regards

Abhijit

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Integration can be done using standard structures like IDOC/ RFC or custom structure like PROXY.

So check with the ERP systems, which format are they comfortable with to send/ receive data and the accordingly use that protocol.

Regards,

Abhishek.

For Basic/ generic questions please make use of the [SDN-Search|http://forumsa.sdn.sap.com/search.jspa?threadID=&q=&objID=f44&dateRange=all&numResults=15] functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm just new to integration.........so guide me where i can get the details for integration...of two ERP

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There may not be any standard document for integration of two ERPs.

The integration logic can only be explained based on the communication protocol used between the two ERP systems.

So first check what is the protocol used by the ERP systems (FILE, SOAP, IDOC, RFC, PROXY).

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad ,

Depending upon the ERP's an dlandscape we can design the Integration approach . though through XI/PI we are capable of integrating SAP with SAP as well as with non SAP .

Kindly let us know the specific ERP , than we can share some precise information.

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the ERP is Ramco............kindly suggest the process for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad ,

Have a look here :

Regards ,