Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing background/font Color in SAP MDM Publisher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am working on SAP MDM Publisher.

I want to change background color of my catalog fields. Also, I want to change text color of my output. But, in Publisher I am getting just two options for color, i.e. "None" and "Black" .

Please guide me on how to have other color options.

Regards,

Sameer.

Edited by: SAMEER CHOPRA on Dec 2, 2009 9:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sameer,

you need to define more swatches. Typically, a paper publishing process cannot use arbitrary RGB-defined colors, but a fixed number of process colors, defined as a corresponding number of swatches. After you define these swatches, colors become available in addition to "Black" and "None".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sridhar!

Dear Friends,

I am able to make color combinations by giving RGB set of values.

I am able to change the text color.

But, selected background color is not coming in the final print page. can you please guide me on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Sameer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Have you checked with the combination of Background Color (with hexadecimal digits) and Shade (provide percentage)? Check the result by providing different shading percentages of the background color.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sameer,

You can publish to InDesign any text color by providing the color value (provide the Text Color value in style properties). The color value format is with hexadecimal digits like #dddddd otherwise provide the color names like Blue, CornSilk, DeepPink etc. And create a Swatch in InDesign with the same name then while publishing to InDesign the output text color will be with that color.

Regards,

Sridhar.