cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter plant to plant transfer inspection !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

For a material I have activated inspection type 08 to inspect the goods while transfer from one plant to other.

But inspection lot is getting triggered when same material is issued for production although i have not activated inspection type 02.

What will be ther reason ?

What is the movt type for Goods issue inspection so that i can deactivate the same?

What is the movt type for stock transfer from one plant to other plant ?

Plz suggest.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh

Please let me know what is the type of lot that gets created.what is the inspection type.

1) Mostly i think it the inspection lot will be due to 311 movement type

Deactivate the QM for this in config

SPRO> QM> Quality inspection > Inspection lot creation > inspection for goods movement > deactivate qm for movement type

2) you can use 301 movement for plant to plant transfer.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

But inspection lot is getting triggered when same material is issued for production although i have not activated inspection type 02.

THis Inspection lot must be of 08 as you are using MB1B-->311 mvt type to transfer from one staorage location to other,

08 will also create for storage location to storage n the same plant.

What will be ther reason ?

What is the movt type for Goods issue inspection so that i can deactivate the same?

This is due to 08 inspection type only

What is the movt type for stock transfer from one plant to other plant ?

It is depends upon which mvt type you are using for plant to plant transfer & how you are doing it.

Like for 301 mvt type ;08 only will create.

If you are using 303 -305 method then 02 lot will be created for 303 & for 305 Inspection lot of 05 will be made.

I hope its clear now

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you are using '311' movement type for issuing to Production Storage Location, hence inspection lot is being generated. Please copy Z11 movement type from 311 and deactivate QM for this Movement Type and use for issuing to Production.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak