cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman Part in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of my friend appeared for SCM-SD certification. As per him there were 4-5 quesions on Solman which he things were not included in TSCM60 or 62. Although there is a small part included in materila reagaring Solman but that is too small and as per him some 2-3 question topices can no where be seen in material. They were on solutino release.

My question is that is there anything else apart from TSCM60 and 62 which needs to be studied and specially for SOLMAN.

Does the exam corss 80 questions always or there is some rule. Please give your view specially about the solman part.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it will not harm to just call Pearson once and ask if they will provide with the online ID for learning solution manager.

It is always better to confirm from the examination provider.

Mine was a common case of registering through Siemens, so that wouldn't help you much.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

Please close the thread once done.

All the best!

Z

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Komal

Solution Manager is always 4-5% ofthe functional modules.

For that you will have to specifically read and go through SM001 which is avilable once you register for the test. It is online in nature and no book is given for the same. So ask your examination provider for the same during registration.

SD/FI will always be 80 questions. It is given on the SAP website too. So don't worry about that part.

I hope this helps.

All the best!!

Regards

Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubin,

Do they provide every info and help even if we register through Pearson or its only when we register through SAP? Please guide?