Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax calculation on Basic price and freight

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to configure two pricing procedures.

1) in the first pricing procedure, I need to calculate tax on basic price only. How to do that ?I will be using tax cateogry MWST with tax codes in tax procedures

2)in the 2nd pricing procedure, I need to calculate tax on basic price plus freight. How to do that ?I will be using tax cateogry MWST with tax codes in tax procedures

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) in the first pricing procedure, I need to calculate tax on basic price only. How to do that ?I will be using tax cateogry MWST with tax codes in tax procedures

At the Step of MWST in the Column FROM enter the STEP of Base price, then the TAX will be calculated based on the BASE price

for example

10 0 PR00

100 0 MWST 10

This 10 represents the Value of the TAX should be calculated based on the 10 step

)

in the 2nd pricing procedure, I need to calculate tax on basic price plus freight. How to do that ?I will be using tax cateogry MWST with tax codes in tax procedures

Same as Above, instead of using the STEP of Base price, use the Step of NET VALUE which includes the BASE PRICE+FREIGHT

Try this and revert back if you need more info

thanks,

santosh

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

thanks for the reply. Bu I need to know how the values in both cases are tansferred to tax procedure for purpose of tax calculation. Taxes are calculated in tax procedure ? so in the first pricing procedure, the base price is t/f to tax procedure and in 2nd

sales pricing procedure, the base price puls freight is transferred. how this is done ?

regards

sachin