cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info IDoc received with status 8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i face an error when loading transaction data through generic method from r/3 to bi in info package scheduling. Mode of update : Init/Delta, Generic method, delta mode selection : New status for changed records.(AIE) I forward that error below. No data a ailable Diagnosis The data request was a full update. In this case, the corresponding table in the source system does not ontain any data. System Response Info IDoc received with status 8. Procedure Check the data basis in the source system.

help me solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

IDoc Status 8 means, there is NO data in the source.

If no data is found in the source system for extraction, an info IDoc (RSINFO) communicates this to the BW system with status = 8.

So I request you to cross verify whether your selection has any data in the source.

Also ensure to remove all SM58 based blockages

Also perform RSRV to address if any in-consistencies

Regards

Sekhar

Edited by: sekhar on Dec 2, 2009 6:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where and how to check whether the selection has any data in the source.help me plz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, as you mentioned in your ealier post....r/3 is the source for the data in the form of IDoc to BI.

So you are sending some data in the form of IDoc to BI thus you need to check in R/3 that's responsible for this IDoc.

I hope you understand what i am trying to explain.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked the extracted the datasource by using tcode--rsa3 .but the message showing 0 data records selected.what can i do now? is there any other option for checking data available in source system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

tell me how to check data in R/3 that's responsible for this IDoc.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please tell me how to check whether the data is in r/3 or not.