cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:goods movement in wm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My client requirement is whenever i am issuing goods to the production order the stock reserved to production order, once i confirmed the TO stock level reduced.(upto this flow working properly).Once production completed when i put the goods receipt with production order the stock increased for finished goods only at storage location level not upto warehouse level.

when i put goods receipt with others the stock increased in warehouselevel upto my destination bin(as i configured).My requirement is how to move goods to my destination bin when goods receipt for production order. any configuration required? solve my issue

i am maintaining configuration as

i)in omlj iam using movt type-103, source as 901,dest as 003,reqirement type-orders.

ii)in omlr i am assigning 103wm mov type to 101 im type.

whether my configuration is correct or i have to do any other configuration ?..i am not maintain any production staging process is it necessary?

any body help me i am not able to solve issue for past two days.

appreciate your help always

muthuraman.d

Edited by: muthuram dev on Dec 2, 2009 7:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that, You dont want imediate TO creation for finished goods, only in the case of GR for Productio order. Right?

If Yes, you need to have a small configuration setting (if it is missing)

In OMLR Create TO immediately Indicator should be space "Do not initiate TO creation" (not X) for 101 F - 103

I hope you already posted this question in other thread

Please close any of the 2 threads, If it is the same question.