cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting ABAP Proxy Objects from DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I transported ABAP Outbound proxy objects to Quality successfully. For transporting to Pre Production I created new in Development to move all proxy objects but all the related objects were not saved in the request.

So in pre production request was in error due to the structure and table type were missing.

So can anyone provide solution to save all proxy related objects in one request.

Is there any standard report to collect all proxy related objects in one request.

Regards,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

>>I transported ABAP Outbound proxy objects to Quality successfully. For transporting to Pre Production I created new in Development to move all proxy objects but all the related objects were not saved in the request.

Why new request?? Can't you transport the same request to Pre-Prod??

>>Is there any standard report to collect all proxy related objects in one request.

No there is no standard report

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Request moved to quality is having some other objects also. So I want to move only proxy objects first to pre production so I made new request.

If i regenerate the proxy and save it then also it is not saving the structures.

Please help to solve the issue.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Try to create manually a request and add the newly generated proxy structure and code (by doing some dummy changed and adding the object to this new request).

Regards

Suraj