cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to install excel as a viewer in bw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not able to access Business Explorer in BI Server.Its showing the error :install excel as a viewer.please help me solve this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Business Explorer requires Excel to work and you have to install it. Hence please install atleast MS office 2003.

Please ask your local IT team to install the same.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Microsoft Excel 2007 is already installed .please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please uninstall the SAP GUI completely and re-install the same. While re-installing please choose all option and before that you need to install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and then install SAP GUI and at last install the latest patches for BI Add-on based on your SAP GUI version which can be downloaded from service market place.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed latest bi addon patches xbexsp01 ,now the error is cleared but the xl sheet is showing blank page.please help me to solve this problem.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is solved .thanks all who helped me to solve this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

After lanched the Bex Analyzer , you have connect it to the BI instance.

In the Menu Excel of Bex Analyser , go to BUSINESS EXPLORER and "open" -> "workbooks"

Then select the BI instance with user and password

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

installed latest bi addon patches xbexsp01 ,now the error is cleared but the xl sheet is showing blank page.please help me to solve this problem.