cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a get list bapi that displays all the records. now when the user selects one record, it should be deleted, how could this be achieved using VC?

I have a bapi for deletion too.. but only problem is how to link those two to achieve the task that i am trying to.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The order is: data source "BAPI Get Records", connect output port to a table view (input), connect table view output port to the "BAPI Delete Records".

User event "Select" and pass the key.

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

but my requirement is

the user selects a particular row in the table view and click on a "delete" button in the table view, which should delete it from the backend and refresh the table view with new records.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, you didn't say that you need a button, you mentioned only "select".

Add a button to the table view and put the submit event behind that button. Still, the way you connect is the same. See also a similar document to that topic:

How to Create a JDBC - based iView for Add/Update/Delete Record

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/visualcomposer?rid=/webcontent/uuid/81032745-0a01-0010-118f-ba69ddd8... [original link is broken]

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

Go through the link that has been provided by Mario.

In the property field of the delete BAPI, you'll get a property called auto commit which you'll have to check to reflect the changes in R/3 that you make in VC.

Thanks in advance,

Deep.

Answers (0)