cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic structure on source side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDners,

i have a req that to pull the data frm 10 sap tables depend and dump it to file ,depending on input data will come frm table dynamically frm ECC side.is it possible that we can make our source structure dynamically depending on input data coming frm ECC side...........

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

another solution could be that you try to capture all possible tables in one structure on XI side. On ABAP side you fill only the structures that are relevant for your dump.

Just an idea.

Regards,

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar ,

One approach --->

At XI end use a simple structure with only one field.

At ECC end you can use proxy and in Proxy code you can put the logic to fetch the data . and finally pass it to the single field of Interface . Later on handle the data at XI end as per your requirement .

It was just a suggestion, though dynamic structure seems to be a challenging though not sure.

Regards ,

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I dont think its possible to create Dynamic Structure,If its possible its not a best practice to do.Because you need to create 10 message mapping in this case,10 interface mappings...

My advice to you,create one structure,it should support 10 SAP Table information,give cardinality to the elements as 0 to Unbounded.in this case ome message mapping enough,it will work.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

thanks for your quick reply ,i am also quite sure that we can't do this ..but the abaper is saying if we can make the structure dynamically ,than in xi the source can be also genretaed dynamically based on the input frm ECC . but as i know if have to import the RFC or we have to define the proxy structure first for source in IR.......