cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bussiness componenet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In Integration Directory if the sender system is sapidoc,as we know no need to create

Sender aggrement and sender communication channel.but In receiver determination

it ask details abt sender(communication party,communication component,interface,namespace)

which details should i give to receiver detemination.do we need to create busines component

or party. version is PI 7.11

Wat is Bussiness component?

Is there any relation betweeen bussineess component and bussiness system?

Kindly advise me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Advice to you before starting development of any interface you should know the concepts,then you feel comfortable.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/e9/67a63d7af20450e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

for IDoc scenarios we need to use bussines system,you need to create bussines in SLD for SAP System then only you can the same bussines system in Integration Directory.

No need fill any details in party,Bussines Component value means Bussines System name,and Name space IDoc name Spase,interface IDoc name like(ORDERS.ORDERS05)it depeds on what typoe of IDoc are you using.

Party normaly we use for B2B Scenarios.

Bussines Component means Bussines Service in PI7.0.

If you want to know the differce between Bussines Component and Bussines Service search in sdn,many times the thred answered.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In Integration Directory if the sender system is sapidoc,as we know no need to create 
Sender aggrement and sender communication channel.but In receiver determination 
it ask details abt sender(communication party,communication component,interface,namespace)
which details should i give to receiver detemination.do we need to create busines component
or party. version is PI 7.11

In Receiver Determination you shoudl select the Business System that you have defined in SLD and then imported in ID.

This Business System should be based on the SAP system to/ from which you want to send/ receive the message.

No need to create any Party.....the communication will be Party-less.

Business Component may be needed on the Receiver (depending on your target system)

Business System is required only for communicating with SAP (IDOC, RFC, PROXY)

For all other applications you create Business Component.

Business Component was earlier known as Business Service (till SAP PI7.0)

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Business component is nothing but business service (previous term).

Even when you dont create sender agreement and sender channel, you have to create a Business system as sender.

Use this in the receiver determination. You can do without party also.

And sender interface will of course be your idoc.

Regards

Monika